While many businesses are closing today due to the coronavirus outbreak. An order of our DC mayor stating that non-essential businesses shall cease operations by 10:00 p.m. on March 25, 2020.
We would like to let our customers know that APC Roofing services are an essential business and we shall continue offering all our services during this pandemic.
If you were thinking of replacing your roof, now is the perfect time to do so.
We are upon entering April and May, which are the rainiest months of the year for DC. If your roof is not ready and healthy enough, this will most probably put you and your loved ones at risk.
Some roof replacement or home improvement projects cannot wait. Since most of our projects are exterior projects, we’re ready to complete your project without the risk of exposing you and your family to COVID-19.
For your safety, the following measures were taken:
- Our crews are healthy and are all following the CDC guidelines to remain in good health.
- Roof inspections are done through Drone and we will be using satellite imagery to measure project areas.
- Once the measurements and renderings are complete, we will send over a completed estimate along with a link to schedule a virtual meeting if you would like us to answer any questions you may have and work with you to schedule the most appropriate time for your project!
- As we’re working on your roof, we will provide you with live streaming and updates of what’s going on. We will also be available to answer any questions you have!
- Appointments, estimates, proposals, signatures, and payments will all be proceeded with virtually.
- We also have several finance plans including 0% for 12 months to help ease your worries about future finances. We completely understand that a project that would be considered “elective” can wait but if you’re in a situation that needs attention now, we can help you.
With APC roofing services, you can repair or replace your entire roof, all from the comfort of your couch!